Importance of Infographics
An image is an act of communication. Images play an important role in the presentation of ideas. Worth more than a thousand words, the encapsulate meaning by both simplifying and embodying conceptual theories. They are not only high quality content for interested readership but the can be useful promotional tools for anyone interested in gaining more attention.
What are Infographics?
They are a mix of design, writing and research analysis that are ideal for the age of networking across the globe. Infographics are visual representations of information and data. It is an important tool in understanding the information more precisely and helps to communicate in powerful ways with complex data.
Infographics are visually fascinating communication that delivers complex data in a visual form that can potentially go viral across the globe.
Here are some of the points of why infographics are important.
Reasons to use infographics in your Content
- It delivers information visually – Infographics give people visual information which helps to understand by just seeing it rather than going through written content.
- Easily scanned and viewed- Human beings are highly visual and because 90% of the information that comes to the brain is visual we need to tap into that “optic nerve”.
- Can go viral through social mediums of communication – they are usually designed with varied and vibrant colours and the design attracts the attention of people, the information conveyed is attractive which people tend to share in social media networks.
- Brand Awareness – Putting an infographic story about a business or a product makes a huge difference rather than just a plain text story.
- Awake ones interest – Usually from user experience, people tend to take interest in visual information with colours and pictures than plain alphabets.
- Portable(Embeddable) – When designing and developing blogs like in wordpress, infographics gets published with an embedded link code which lets people to link automatically to your site.
- It lessens boredom – it lessens the boredom of reading and going through all the content and going through several pages for information. We rather opt for infographics for the information.
- Worldwide Instantaneous Coverage – When we publish a post, the content can be seen within a few seconds.. Infographics give a worldwide opportunity to spread your ideas and information that a local print media could never do.
- Shows expert understanding – The research done in order to convert the information visually through infographics display your skills and shows clear understanding about the information as an expert.
The only hurdle for infographics is to develop topics and ideas in a simplified, attractive and vibrant manner and creating them.There are various tools and platforms emerging that can help you creating them easier. So, start working on infographics and let people know your creativity and create for your awareness of your business.
If you need help with designing infographics do get in touch, we have a creative team that can help you design one.